BIM Clash report by Speckle and Power BI

Hi Community,
I’m excited to share an explanation of the #BIM #Coordination workflow using #speckle & #powerbi, This sample focuses on the model status tracking and clash report. I hope this information proves valuable for your projects and inspires you to explore even more creative approaches:
The workflow explanation

Clash Report Sample

If we need a combined visual that is consistently updated with the latest information, let’s follow Speckle guidelines here: https://youtu.be/p81_819vFxo?si=gspc6PDz86fvG_hz
Clash Report Sample when we combine 2 branches in 1 visual:

Video for your reference:
BIM Coordination_Speckle_Power BI_Video - Create and share your videos with Clipchamp
Thank Speckle team for providing a great solution with openBIM orientation.

12 Likes

Great workflow @nikochin ,

Thanks for sharing it with us!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @nikochin !

If you have any feedback on how we can make Speckle better, we’re always happy to hear :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Good morning,
That’s seems really interesting, can u share the power bi template for more review and asking please?

Many Thanks…

1 Like

I am glad to see you guys are interested in this thread
These are materials for your reference:
PBI Clash Report Sample: https://bimmono.com/download/pbi-clash-dashboard-sample

I will try to explain the workflow by following these steps:
1. Clash Detection and Generative the Issue

Finally, I hope this information proves valuable for your projects, and hope it cuts off unnecessary steps of the BIM Coordination workflow and makes the BIM simple. Thank you for your attention.

10 Likes

This is very helpful, @nikochin! Thank you for sharing the detailed steps with everyone. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

You helped me a lot through the videos you shared.
Thanks for the kind words ^^!

3 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Hey @nikochin ,

That’s super awesome useful video and explanation.

Thanks

3 Likes

man, sincerely you rocks! Thank you!

3 Likes