BIM Clash report by Speckle and Power BI

Hi Community,
I’m excited to share an explanation of the #BIM #Coordination workflow using #speckle & #powerbi, This sample focuses on the model status tracking and clash report. I hope this information proves valuable for your projects and inspires you to explore even more creative approaches:
The workflow explanation

Clash Report Sample

If we need a combined visual that is consistently updated with the latest information, let’s follow Speckle guidelines here: https://youtu.be/p81_819vFxo?si=gspc6PDz86fvG_hz
Clash Report Sample when we combine 2 branches in 1 visual:

Video for your reference:
BIM Coordination_Speckle_Power BI_Video - Create and share your videos with Clipchamp
Thank Speckle team for providing a great solution with openBIM orientation.

11 Likes

Great workflow @nikochin ,

Thanks for sharing it with us!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @nikochin !

If you have any feedback on how we can make Speckle better, we’re always happy to hear :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Good morning,
That’s seems really interesting, can u share the power bi template for more review and asking please?

Many Thanks…

1 Like

I am glad to see you guys are interested in this thread
These are materials for your reference:
PBI Clash Report Sample: https://bimmono.com/download/pbi-clash-dashboard-sample

I will try to explain the workflow by following these steps:
1. Clash Detection and Generative the Issue

Finally, I hope this information proves valuable for your projects, and hope it cuts off unnecessary steps of the BIM Coordination workflow and makes the BIM simple. Thank you for your attention.

9 Likes

This is very helpful, @nikochin! Thank you for sharing the detailed steps with everyone. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

You helped me a lot through the videos you shared.
Thanks for the kind words ^^!

3 Likes

This is awesome, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Hey @nikochin ,

That’s super awesome useful video and explanation.

Thanks

3 Likes

man, sincerely you rocks! Thank you!

3 Likes