Beta Testing Features

Thank you for our quick call! My issue is fixed with the latest release. It’s now also working in Revit 2021!

1 Like

Hey @teocomi,

can I get an invite too please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I am interested to join as a tester. Can’t wait to try what’s cooking!

1 Like

Invited! Looking forward to your feedback!

Hi I would like to be a tester

Hi @Chris_Andrew! Just sent an invite, check your inbox :slight_smile:

For all the other @Insiders here, a quick reminder that there a few cool things to help us break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F2hMF8mauE

• Nested branches

And, coming soon, read receipts :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 13.33.39

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 13.32.02

2 Likes

Hi, I thought i already was a tester, but it seems not. Please can I be invited to join?

Thanks!

Just sent an invite @jonathon! Looking forward to you breaking things :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to be a tester. :slight_smile:

Hello Louise and welcome, feel free to Introduce yourself 🙆 if you’d like!

I’ve just invited you to our test server, please make sure to check out how to get beta connectors too :slight_smile:

Not received anything yet; though I should probably get back to the day job after so much diversion this week. :slight_smile:

Maybe check your spam? It does look like it’s been sent :slight_smile:
As always, if you just want to use Speckle, our public server is available and free to use: https://speckle.xyz/

Ja, weird. Nothing. Even checked the server receipts.

I was looking to test out the IFC ingestion tbh.

I have a .xyz account and a local server in place, it was specifically that dev feature.

No stress. enjoy the weekend.

:v: Any invites left for one more tester?

Hey @vwb - just sent you an invite to our staging server. I’ve used the email you registered here with, so make sure to check that one out. If it doesn’t show up, let me know. @jonathon seems to have missed his, and i’m on yellow alert in case something is broken :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could I get an invite? Wanting to test this: Speckle IFC Import Alpha Release

(can use the email for this account)

2 Likes

Invited! Looking forward to your feedback on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’d be also really interested in testing IFC Import. Could you send me an invite please?

1 Like

I would like to sign up to become a speckle tester. I am especially interested in using speckle to support an agile approach to bim data. I have seen some mention of DevOps for AEC in talks and posts but would like to discuss the topic further on a call if possible. thanks!

Hey @erik_l !

Sure thing, I’ve just invited you. We released a new version of the server recently so atm Latest is identical to XYZ, but stay tuned for updates coming in the new year!

In regards to using speckle as a platform for DevOps, you could check this convo :robot: Speckle Actions! Suggestions?, otherwise shoot us an email/PM, we’re always happy to chat with enthusiastic users!