Beta Testing Features

Not received anything yet; though I should probably get back to the day job after so much diversion this week. :slight_smile:

Maybe check your spam? It does look like it’s been sent :slight_smile:
As always, if you just want to use Speckle, our public server is available and free to use: https://speckle.xyz/

Ja, weird. Nothing. Even checked the server receipts.

I was looking to test out the IFC ingestion tbh.

I have a .xyz account and a local server in place, it was specifically that dev feature.

No stress. enjoy the weekend.

:v: Any invites left for one more tester?

Hey @vwb - just sent you an invite to our staging server. I’ve used the email you registered here with, so make sure to check that one out. If it doesn’t show up, let me know. @jonathon seems to have missed his, and i’m on yellow alert in case something is broken :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could I get an invite? Wanting to test this: Speckle IFC Import Alpha Release

(can use the email for this account)

2 Likes

Invited! Looking forward to your feedback on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’d be also really interested in testing IFC Import. Could you send me an invite please?

1 Like

I would like to sign up to become a speckle tester. I am especially interested in using speckle to support an agile approach to bim data. I have seen some mention of DevOps for AEC in talks and posts but would like to discuss the topic further on a call if possible. thanks!

Hey @erik_l !

Sure thing, I’ve just invited you. We released a new version of the server recently so atm Latest is identical to XYZ, but stay tuned for updates coming in the new year!

In regards to using speckle as a platform for DevOps, you could check this convo :robot: Speckle Actions! Suggestions?, otherwise shoot us an email/PM, we’re always happy to chat with enthusiastic users!

I think there should be a more controlled way of adding contributors to the project. Right now, if i accidentally click on one of the Fake Matteos, I will end up with collaborating someone else. Maybe add them after I make a selection and click save?

Faced an issue while trying to add another Matteo as collaborator. It simply doesn’t list anyone.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, I’ve added this to another streams / user searching issue here:

Hey @Insiders ,

We have a few new features in some of our connectors and we’d love to hear what you think:

We’ve been working to make company-wide deployments of our connectors much simpler. So if that resonates, please go ahead and check this page for full details:

https://speckle.notion.site/Company-wide-Connector-Deployments-e813dcc8c9f6436699537b75442fa85b

Looking forward to hearing what you think and how it works for you :boom:

2 Likes

Hi, have some doubts about this. I already got an invitation to the latest speckle server so I was wondering if it makes me part of the speckle tester program? :sweat_smile: Second, I am using the latest server with the first account I created, is that a problem? I got no error for that.

Hey Oswaldo,

Being part of the program really just means testing new beta features when they are released and giving us some feedback :grin:

We are giving all testers access to our “latest” server so it’s easier for you to do so.
You can have as many Speckle accounts as you want, on our XYZ, latest server, or on your own servers!

Hope it makes sense!

1 Like

Hey @teocomi, could I get access to the tester server? I would like to explore that with this dude @Oswaldo_Hernandez :smiley: Thank you, and have a nice day! :wink:

3 Likes

Heya, just invited you!

1 Like

Hey guys,

I realized a weird behaviour with Favorites💓 feature. As you see in the first image, only first stream has a comment in it. But when I go to favorites section, looks like as if both have comments in’em.

2 Likes

Nice find! We’ll fix :slight_smile:
Later edit: fixed :sunglasses:

2 Likes