I’ve managed to get Speckle to appear in my Archicad menu, but nothing launches when I activate it. The installer put the add-on files inside my application support folder, not directly into the Archicad Add-ons folder. I found it, moved it into place and from there I could see it in the Interoperability menu, but nothing past that.
Which version of the Archicad connector do you have?
I’m also having troubles installing the Archicad Connector for Windows.
- I tried installing it via the Speckle Manager 2.9.8.
- I tried installing the latest offical version of the connector 2.12.4 as well as well as 2.13.0-rc2.
- I also tried to install it manually with amin rights from the download page.
- I have both the german version of Archicad25 and 26 with the latests updates installed.
- Archicad26 is in the 30 day trial mode and Archicad25 in demo mode.
- The Plugin is not showing up in the Add-On-Manager
Speckle is installing the Connector to the follwing location:
The standard folder for Addins in Archicad is as follows:
C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 26
I would be very thankful for any kind of help.
Thanks a lot and all the best, Lukas
I just found this post on the forum and it seems to be the same issue and it also works for me.
I have Archicad 25 and 26 for Mac, both updated to current build.
I’ve loaded 2.13 beta 6, for Archicad and Rhino.
Hey folks, @abourgoin @herrlukas any luck with the latest release?
no luck as yet. The speckle Manager installed v2.13.3 (Alpha). This landed in my Add-Ons folder as a bundle file. I can see an item in my Interoperability menu that doesn’t do anything.
I added the "ALPHA Speckle Connector) item to one of my toolbars via my Work Environment settings. When I click it, nothing happens.
Could you please try it with 2.14-rc10? We’ve fixed quite a few issues around the installer in that version. Thanks!
Thanks Jozsef. I was able to send something to a stream with this version. Now to figure out how to consolidate elements to a stream and view them. Happy to be abele to start experimenting.