Sketchup connector doesn't use my account credentials

Hi all; I have sketchup connecter can’t login to my account? any ideas to solve this?

Hi @abdulkareem,

Looks like your accounts couldn’t fetch from the local database for some reason. To investigate the problem can you follow the below instructions?

1. Open SketchUp
  2. Open Ruby Console from menu Extensions > Developer > Ruby Console
  3. Open Speckle
  4. Watch logs on console and send them to me.

Best

Hi @oguzhankoral;
Thank you, below is the log:

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

name: collect_versions

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

name: collect_preferences

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

name: init_local_accounts

Initialisation of Speckle accounts requested by plugin

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

name: load_saved_streams

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

COMMAND CALLED BY DIALOG

Thanks

@abdulkareem,

Looks like all is good to me, there is no error on your logs. And I see your account avatar now. This might happen sometimes on slow internet connections. I am not sure this is the case with you :thinking:

What I’d like to cross-check is if the account you are logged in with is registered to the correct server. e.g. Do you have an account for the public Speckle server AND an account for DAR’s Speckle server.

Yes, I have two,
Dar’s functions smoothly for me within Sketchup. As for the public, they’ve primarily working within Revit and Navisworks, the connectors I’ve been using so far.

Was the Sketchup connector listing Streams for both accounts or just one or neither in your original post?

Sketchup connecter can only listing from dar’s account.

I see now, can you try to switch your setting to FE2 as below and try to re-open Speckle connector?

This is also what we’re currently working on.

The issue still exists, but I appreciate your response and am glad to hear that it’s being addressed in the pipeline.

Hi @abdulkareem,

I believe I’ve fixed it. :crossed_fingers:
Could you please test it with pre-release version 2.17.3-fixFE2 by switching accounts via SketchUp Speckle UI?

Thanks in advance!
Best

Hi @oguzhankoral;

Not yet fixed,