Rhino blocks not received in Revit 2024

Hello, I’m having a similar issue to Rhino -> Revit - Not receiving all geometry in blocks
I tried sending data from Rhino to revit but it’s not working. I can see the geometry in the speckle viewer, but I don’t see it in revit when I click receive
I managed to receive it in AutoCAD.
I’m using revit 2024 and updated my connectors recently

Wow, @Vic, welcome back. It’s been a long while - we’ve missed you.

Given that you’ve been here before, I’d like more information.

• Is this Speckle data something that used to work receiving in Revit (2024 or other versions)
  • Is this workflow something that used to work for you?
  • Are you using Speckle Mapper as part of this workflow?
  • What does the conversion log state for these blocks, nothing, errors? (found as a tab in the Speckle connector)
  • Can you share a minimum reproducible example with us? As a Speckle URL?

hello @jonathon, yes it’s been a while, but always here :wink:

• Not specifically using Rhino, I managed to receive the data in revit 2022, or whats being difficult is to locate the geometry in revit. Because I have no errors in speckle connector, and it processes and displays the task has been completed

• No this is a workflow I am working on so that in the future I can map objects from Grasshopper to Revit

• Yes I used the mapper and it worked fine, I was able to map the generic models and a mass in revit. Now that I have you on board, is it possible that I map a geometry from rhino/grasshopper to revit family mass environment

• Speckle

@Vic could you share https://app.speckle.systems/projects/25a99af2bd with me? jonathon[at]speckle[dot]systems

Absolut, I’ve sent you an invite, thx for your help

Is there a revit version you’d recommend for implementing this workflow for the next six months approx?