Revit to PowerPoint๐Ÿ”ด | Embed Your BIM Models into PowerPoint Slides

๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐Ÿคฏ?
With Speckle, itโ€™s easy! Speckle allows users to embed their Revit models into PowerPoint, making it easy to present your work to clients or colleagues. Do you wanna learn how? Follow this tutorial๐Ÿ‘‡ and let us know what you think๐Ÿค”?

7 Likes

This is really nice!!! I also had this in use in a meeting on Monday โ€ฆ impressed the bunch :slight_smile:! Would be nice to have a story mode to click through the comments one by one like in the embed iframe โ€ฆ but this is the icing on the cake wish :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Airtable Connector

@AlexHofbeck, you can actually do that. Weโ€™ve just called it โ€˜comment slideshow modeโ€™ for now.

Weโ€™ll enable doing a fast presentation mode (cc @gokermu) sooner or later, in which you can also order the comments.

Live example:

6 Likes

I tried to embed some models into Powerpoint but it stacked here all.
The speckle link is perfectly works in web page but somehow its not working on my powerpoint page.
Do you have any suggestion for it?

Welcome to the Speckle Community @honorgorge. :wave:

Only public streams can be shared with the embedded viewer, is yours set to private?

The tutorial demonstrated the web version of Powerpoint, we have a report that there may be issues with the Desktop version of Powerpoint. Is that what you are using?

Thanks for the quick reply @jonathon
I checked and yes itโ€™s public. Then i tried it with powerpoint online extention of google chrome and it works :+1:
i couldnโ€™t find reason but it is still same on desktop version of powerpoint.

1 Like

Looking through the M$oft pages, it seems on a desktop, this is a limitation of the plugin rather than something we can handle or fix right now.

I see there are paid solutions for embedded web content, but there isnโ€™t something Iโ€™d recommend.

1 Like