QGIS Connector WIP

Glad to know that a manual install fixed the issue!

Not sure how it can get to that point without installing specklepy. I guess there’s some hole in our logic we need to patch!

One quick advice, i think the latest QGIS version hasn’t yet been updated to the latest specklepy version, so make sure you install the one it’s expecting: 2.6.4.

If you just did pip install specklepy you may have gotten the latest 2.7.4 which I’m not sure but it may have breaking changes.

We’ll update it for our latest release, but if you want to keep up with the latest updates, cloning our repo into your plugins folder is a good way to go :slight_smile: that way you could pull any urgent fixes before a “stable release” is approved by the QGIS marketplace (which usually takes a couple days at least)

I actually tried to send data into speckle.
This is a shp file from SNCF open data available here

I created a stream via the browser, selected it, sent it. but it says “no displayable objects found in object xxxx”

The data view doesn’t show anything

Stream ID : fb7352fbd9

Any clue… ?

1 Like

Hmmm… silly question, but could it be that you didn’t select any layer to send on the SpeckleQGIS panel?

PS: we desperately need to upgrade the UI, it’s on our todo’s already :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I did :confused:

It will allow you to press send without a layer selected. The layers list shows the available layers. It isn’t clear but you do need to select them in the list.

2 Likes

@jonathon beat me to it!

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13.28.25

1 Like

aha! wohooo
thank you both!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Rhino crash when receiving QGIS Raster layers

New version has been released few hours ago! Many issues raised here are now fixed and CAD integration simplified:)

4 Likes