Archicad pop-up blocked

Just installed Archicad26 with an Educational License and tried the connector 2.11 and 2.10.
For both, when I try to open the connector inside archicad, I can see a window popping out but immediately getting closed.

The problem persists (UI is not initiated / seems to get blocked) . Newer versions of the connector haven’t solved the problem. Only version 2.7.5 mentioned by @teocomi is able to open the UI.

Hey @peterandwilson thanks a lot for the report and for trying the older version, it helped us nail the bug!

It should be fixed in 2.12.4 - could you please update and give it a go?

Also apologies we missed your original message, I guess everyone was in holiday mode then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to hear! Thank you for solving this, it works now.
Current behaviour is: a cmd window pops up just before the UI loads and stays on screen.
This is what it prints:

[15:44:06 INF] Pinging 1.1.1.1
[15:44:07 INF] Retrying #1...
[15:44:12 ERR] Could not fetch invites
Speckle.Core.Logging.SpeckleException: Could not get pending stream invites for current user
 ---> Speckle.Core.Logging.SpeckleException: Could not get pending stream invites for current user
   at Speckle.Core.Api.Client.GetAllPendingInvites(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Speckle.Core.Api.Client.GetAllPendingInvites(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at DesktopUI2.ViewModels.HomeViewModel.GetNotifications()
Websocket is open
2 Likes

Fantastic!

The cmd opening up is the expected behaviour, no need to worry about this error, should be fixed in the next release :+1:

And keep us posted if you find any other glitches!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t access Speckle data published from ArchiCAD in Rhino.Compute