ArchiCAD 26 INT Speckle Connector

I wanted to install the Archicad Connector but it does not show up in the Archicad 26 INT. Is there something special I need to set-up? Just installed via Speckle Manager but Interoperability doesn’t give any sign for Speckle. Also the Add-In overview doesn’t list Speckle.
does not appear this address: d) Go to directory “C:\Users\ahofbeck\AppData\Roaming\Speckle\Archicad\26\Add-Ons” and select the file with *.apx type.

Thanks,
Best
Noriberto

Hey @Noriberto_Pereira, do the answers in this thread help?

1 Like

I get “The file is an outdated Add-On that cannot be used with this Archicad version.”

Are you sure you have the latest version of our connector?

I am using Version 2.14.3 on a Mac.

ArchiCAD Version 26 5003 (Apple Silicon)

Hi @studioboessel,

Thanks for the report! Currently the Apple Silicon version of Archicad is not supported, this is why you get the outdated add-on warning. However we will be releasing universal binaries of the connector add-ons soon!
Regards,
József

2 Likes

Thank you for the response! Good to know.

Is the Apple Silicone version now supported for Archicad 26? I’m using the UK version, hope that doesn’t make a difference.

I’ve just tried to install it (new user, so new download of the current app and connector) and it looked like it installed OK but nothing has been added to the Interoperability menu or the Add-on manager.

Hope someone can help, this looks like it could be a fantastic system.
Kenny

Hey @kenmcn

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to!

Apple Silicone is not yet supported but we will work on this early 2024. You will then find the Connector in the Archicad Interoperability menu. Stay tuned!

1 Like