Speckle viewer in react dashboard - publishing data via speckle API & creating react wrapper

We have a powerBi dashboard that we would like to move to react in order to allow users to log-in, see user specific data, and also edit that data inline. Dashboard updates should be in real time. PowerBi is meant to view data, not really create apps so it seeems to be pretty limited.

Right now we are just creating seperate powerBi instances for different clients and using our speckle account. Is there a way to use the web based speckle viewer at an enterprise level, where our system would publish data to the viewer through an API? I don’t want users to create a spereate speckle account.

We are looking at different viewers like Forge or rhino3DM.js but what I like about speckle is that it is can handle all the data conversions for us so we can work with rhino, revit and other types of files.

Does anyone have any experience using the viewer to manage uploads from users, or a backend to show to users through an API? Any expereience setting up the viewer in React? I saw a couple of threads but no definitive solution since it seems speckle is using Vue.

To give some context, the use case for our app is:

A) Property owner who would like to see their project dashboard and be able to make simple design changes like selecting a design option or changing a material price to identify cost centers and value engineer the project

B)A contractor would like to submit a bid on our bid sheet line by line, confirming our take-offs and identify the corresponding scope of work through the 3D viewer and a written summary of scope.