Speckle geometry not loading properly in viewer

Hi, my Speckle Project Viewer is acting oddly.

We are loading large complex models of equipment with many detailed mesh faces. When I open the project on speckle, some geometry is missing but the data structure looks correct. When another member of my team opens the same project/model on their computer, they see more geometry. Same model, different results.

Are there any limitations to the number of mesh faces able to be viewed?

we are using a locally hosted domain
[dev test project model - Dev Test Project | Speckle](https://speckle.tnd.burnsmcd.com/projects/{project code}/models/{model code})

Not specifically. The limiting factor may be the machine/browser rather than the viewer stack, but I will check with the team and let you know.

Hi @LelandCurtis_BMcD

There is no limit to how many primitives can be displayed. Ideally we would require an example stream in order to figure out what exactly is going on. If you can’t provide that, maybe the browser’s console log?

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for confirming there is no mesh limit.

Things are now working but I have no idea what changed. I had my computer on for several days with many commit updates. I hate to say it… but maybe restarting was the answer? I’ll repost if I run into this again.