Sketchup imports random points and offsets zoom extents

Hi,

When sending a stream from Sketchup I get a selection of random points in the model.
These points are not present in the Sketchup model since switching on all layers, hidden geometry, hidden objects and pressing on zoom extents in Sketchup does not return a similar zoom extent.

I’m new to Speckle, so I have trouble figuring out how to filter out these points without using the object type filter, since this applies a colour to the rest of the model.

These points also remain in view after I toggle the visibility off in the entire model.

Any idea on how I can remedy this?

Hey @Andriy, sorry not to get to you sooner.

It would be helpful if you could confirm the version of the Sketchup Connector you have to send the model with, and then ideally, it would be super helpful if you could share the stream with us.

If it is sensitive content, it’s possible to do this via a DM. In addition, if the model causing difficulty is small enough, send that as an attachment to a comment in the viewer so we see the source and the commit in context.

Hey @Andriy :wave:,

The issue you encountered has been successfully resolved with the 2.12 release of our connector. We kindly request you to update your connector to the most recent stable version (currently 2.14.3). Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re still experiencing any difficulties. We’re here to assist you every step of the way!