Publish-Function-Automate-Version failing

Giving automation functions a go but getting this error when creating a release –

ERROR: failed to solve: failed to push automate.speckle.dev/***:v1.0.0: failed to authorize: failed to fetch oauth token: unable to decode token response: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value

Tested on both a edited c# function as well as a clean c# template function – can access automation endpoints using graphql and with a token I’ve created but not sure how to check that the github secrets have been setup correctly?

My only hunch is that there might be a mismatch between the speckle account creating the new function/github account that gets authorized/linked.

Automation is here: Something-Something Speckle Automate Function

Any suggestions on what I’ve done wrong?

Where do you see that? Within the results of the GH release action?

1 Like

Yeah its output from the build action log – further up in the log I can see that it succeeded logging into automate.speckle.dev (line 341/342) so potentially a parsing issue?

I can post the log if that helps.

Thanks for the report, @lukxfnz. I’ve reproduced on Python and c# SDKs templates, which suggests something common in the API response flow.

We are looking into it now as a possible redirect side-effect.

1 Like

Hi @lukxfnz

Sorry that you encountered this, it’s not what we want to deliver as an experience with Automate. We made some changes recently that appear to have caused this problem. I have now applied a fix to our systems which I hope will resolve the issue for you.

Can you please retry?

Iain

1 Like

@iainsproat / @jonathon is working now :ok_hand:

And no bother, glad it wasn’t user error –

3 Likes