Plugin doesn't show up in OpenRoads Designer after installation

Perfect! this did the trick! now i have another problem - i dont know if i need to start a new thread?

• i am trying to get sepckle to work with OpenRoads Desginer, but after having installed the Manager for Speckle and install OpenRoads speckle plugin through this, i dont get it in my OpenRoads Ribbon. i hope you or someone from your team can help me :slight_smile:
1 Like

@Kevin_Casipillai - what version of ORD are you using?

2 Likes

I am using OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition - 2020 Release 3 Update 9 - Version 10.09.00.91 :slight_smile:

I am using OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition - 2020 Release 3 Update 9 - Version 10.09.00.91 :slight_smile:

Hello kevin,

Did you get to see the speckle tools in the ribbon? I have the same problem…

Regards

@IsaacLinares what version were you hoping to see Speckle working with?

Hello @jonathon,

I use “OpenRoads Designer CE - 2022 Release 1.1”, I tried to load through the mdl´s option and can´t see the speckle module…I don´t know what I´m doing wrong……Any idea of what could be?

Thank you so much!!

Hello everyone,
I found a solution about why the speckle menu doesn’t appear in the ribbon after de installation.
I had a previous version of openroads and the speckle installation create the file “Speckle2OpenRoads.cfg”
in the old folder “C:\ProgramData\Bentley\OpenRoads Designer CE 10.10\Configuration\Organization”.

To solve this problem, I copy that file in the folder of the new version of openroads
C:\ProgramData\Bentley\OpenRoads Designer CE 10.11\Configuration\Organization

And now I can see and use the speckle menu in my ribbon

1 Like

Thankyou for the update @IsaacLinares . We will be looking at the Bentley Connectors with fresh eyes in the new year.

1 Like