PBI Visual - Elements disappear when zooming in

Hello Guys, please have a look at this.

What should I check to resolve this problem?

Thanks, Zsolt

2026.9.1 install solved this problem as well.
Update 20260910. Actually it didn’t.

The Power BI desktop visual and the published version from Service in browser both have this issue sometimes. In the browser reloading the page helps.
@jonathon is it my graphic card or something else?

Hi Zsolt,

Not your graphics card, as far as I can tell - this is very unlikely to be a driver/GPU-specific thing, especially since you’re seeing it both in the Power BI desktop visual and in a published report viewed in browser.

We’re looking into a rendering-stability issue that shows up as geometry disappearing/flickering at certain zoom levels in the viewer, and this may well be the same underlying thing. Could you share a few details to help pin it down?

  • Whether the elements come back if you zoom back out, or stay gone until you reload
  • Roughly how large/complex the model is (element count, if you know it)
  • Whether you see the same disappearing behaviour in the regular Speckle web viewer, outside Power BI, on the same model
  • Your Power BI Desktop version, and whether it’s the same on the machine viewing the published report
  • Does the model include objects very far romt he centre ofthe rest of the model like setting out cubes or pins

On the 2026.9.1 point - sounds like that update coincided with it going away briefly rather than actually fixing it, so treat that as a false lead for now.

I’ll report this internally either way.

Hello Jonathon,

  • when I zoom back out, they reappear
  • not really large, I have ~15000 rows in PBI, ~5000 unique element ID
  • no, Speckle viewer works fine
  • Version: 2.157.1354.0 64-bit (2026. augusztus), it is the same
  • it doesn’t

We have an open issue that we’re tracking with the viewer generally and now that PowerBI visual uses exactly the same viewer that the main application does that will be tackled once. It will be released in the web and then on the following power BI release which isn’t automatically linked it will arrive then.

Could you tell me, does the object exist in a model that has very large bounds or is very far away from a model origin point?

I think there are no such elements, but I double check it.