New Connector Request - Quadri

Hi!
In Norway we use Quadri(Trimble) in 95% of ours road projects, so it would be amazing to have the posibiliti to use Speckle with this software! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Adrian, welcome to these parts, and thanks for the suggestion!

How would you use a Speckle connector for Quadri? To and from wich other software would you be exchanging data?
Would you also use it for data visualization/collaboration/analytics?

I also looked online briefly and didn’t seem to find many resources about an API for Quadri, do you know if it’s possible to build plugins for it?

Hi again,

I am working as BIM coordinator, creating federated models in Quadri for interdiscplinary controll. So my idea is to send modells from “mainly” Civil3D and tekla/rhino to Quadri using speckle.
Yes i am pretty sure that it is posible to create plugins for it… but i dont know how open they are … i know they have already what they call Quadri Connectors… that allows Quadri to talk with grasshopper,sketchup, Civil, revit… and others…

1 Like

If you have a good contact with them, perhaps they would like to talk to us to expand on their in-house Connectors development portfolio to include Speckle.

1 Like

Hei Jonathon,

I think they may be interested, i can write some epost and hear what they think about this idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes