New Connector Request for Archicad 20 and 22

Archicad 20 and 22 !

Hey @ArquitecturaenlaLuz ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

Is there a specific reason why you want to have support for those two versions?

1 Like

Hi @ArquitecturaenlaLuz, I’d like to connect you with @gokermu who can help answer your question on using Speckle with Archicad 20. I am confident you will find the answer you need on our forum. Thanks again for your help yesterday!

1 Like

I forgot to introduce myself. I am an architect from Chile, I have used computers since I learned to write and draw, and 3D software since I have access to them. I have seen them grow and I think now it is time for me to grow to another level, especially to communicate in the most effective and fastest way.
Now I work for B2C clients and it is even more important for me to communicate better with everyone involved.
Thank you for your work and for making Speckle possible!

Thank you both for your messages, @sendaspeckle and @gokermu. And I’m happy to colaborate if I can ! To answer why I need support for those 2 versions is because are the versions thatI already use, and I don´t have plans to move to newer versions… Most of all I use Archicad 20, it has everything that I need. I’ll really like to try and use Speckle to connect mostly with Sketchup to use some of its terrain and Google Earth functions and some furniture, and with Autocad to comunicate with different coleagues.

I really hope that it’s possible to receive access to these older connectors, and try all the power and possibilities of Speckle thank you very much !

We don’t officially support Archicad 20 or 22. But you can try manually adding it as an Addon and see if it works. I don’t have access to Archicad 20 or 22 so I didn’t try it myself but here’s how you can add it:

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @gokermu ! Thanks, where can I find the apx file ?

Have you checked this path:
%appdata%\Speckle\Archicad\26\Add-Ons