Multiple models (Revit-IFC) can't visualize on PowerBI

Dear Speckle team,

I am pleased to share with you a challenge (issue) I encounter when trying to visualize multiple combined models in the query.

The following happens:

1. As shown in image A-1 , I have these 5 models (all extracted from Revit), which should be displayed and appear as in image A-2 .

2. What is shown in image B was loading each model independently and then combining all the data in the table called 200137-est-mayo .

3. As seen in image C , I have the data assigned in the Speckle PowerBI Viewer from the table 200137-est-mayo to visualize the combination of all models. However, only the models named 200137-est-471-v1-mayo and 200137-est-473-v1-mayo are visible.

I would like to know how I could solve or what causes the other models not to be displayed. I appreciate your response in advance.

Best,
Joff

Ok, this was funny; while trying out the visualization options, I remembered a video where @gokermu explained the use of the Speckle viewer options, so I did just that.

I changed the ORDER to Object ID and it was fixed; now I can see the complete models.

So, now I have a question, what is the difference between the Version Object ID and Object ID options?

1 Like

version object ID: refer to the whole model versions similar to RVT Model versions on ACC (Speckle call it commits)
Object ID: refers to element ID e.g. a wall instance that is modeled.

May the Speckle team correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

That’s exactly it! :muscle: