Mapping tool for tekla

Hi everyone,

Sorry antoine if i don’t answer your question … but your question might answer mine (and probably others) :slight_smile: … I’m looking for the Tekla Mapping Tool, but I can’t find it … could someone tell me where it is?

i’ve just found that link

“Currently, the Mapping tool is only available for Rhino > Revit workflows; in the future it’ll be expanded to others like AutoCAD > Archicad or Civil 3D > Tekla and so on.” Last Updated: 12/21/2022, 4:30:16 PM

But i don’t know where is the Tekla Mapping Tool you’re talking about

Thanks
David

Hello @Dav_id,

I think Tekla Mapping Tool is not available yet, at least in the version I’m using (2.15.1), but there is a tab in which it says ‘Coming soon!’

Maybe someone from Speckle can inform you better about the future availability of this feature.

Best,

1 Like

ok, Thanks @mlavantoine

BR
David

Hi @David_Lash , here’s a discussion about Mapping tool !

BR
David

1 Like

Hi everyone !

Something new about that Thread ?
I’m still tryin to recieve in Tekla, element (with face) from Autocad or Sketchup (DWG 3D) … and it seems that there’s no news but if you have information about it, you’re welcome ! :wink:

BR
David

We are currently reviewing the next steps with mapping and gathering all suggestions.

This is an important part of the future of Speckle connectivity, and we want to ensure it is of high value and high quality wherever it exists. All the connectors team are working on improving what we already have, so suggestion gathering is generally the state of the Mapper. We’ve registered your interest.

I have extracted Mapper for Tekla as a separate thread, and others can vote if they also need to expand Mapper this way!

1 Like

Great! Thanks @jonathon