Issue with Revit 2025 - Will not load!

Thank you for seeking help! Our friendly community is here to assist you. :pray:

When I open Revit 2025 this what it shows me.

To assist you better, please consider providing:

• Objective: What are you trying to achieve, e.g. Receive Blender data in Excel, Use REST to query comments, …

• Issue: If you suspect a bug, describe what you expect to happen. Explain what is happening or failing to happen. If you instead need a guiding hand, where are you stuck?

• Example: Help us reproduce the issue by attaching sample files, giving a step-by-step reproduction guide and screenshots/videos if available

• Speckle link: What better way to share data than using Speckle?

• Logs: If the issue regards our desktop connectors, please share the relevant logs you find under: %appdata%/Speckle/Logs

1 Like

@Ruben_Carvalho are you also using 2025.2?

@jonathon, yes i am, It never worked with my Revit 2025

Hi @jonathon

I had already reported it and I was also saying not able to use it on Revit 2025 even switching to lower version.

Hey @rumgmdv i have merged your report with two other threads recently raised for 2025.2

These have shown dependency conflicts with:

• Ole.db (this seems to be a deeper report from a conflicting adding)
  • AIT addon
  • Enscape adding

Any further details you can give from the the dialog you screenshotted would be eminently helpful.

Additionally, if you could bear the time, disabling all adding and re-enabling each in turn until the load error resurfaces would be tremendously helpful.

Hey @Jonathon, it seems like I just found the root cause of the error. When I disable the Interoperability Tools from Autodesk (which I updated today), the issue disappears.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

We’ve found and fixed an issue specific to Revit 2025 and the Autodesk Interoperability Tools. This will give the exact error which is really benign for our plugin. The fix should allow both to be loaded and used.

Reach out if you’d like to test the potential fix.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi everyone, I have just upgraded to Revit 2025 and it seems that my speckle connector for revit is no longer working.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?
Thanks in advance for your assistance

Hi @Aleseng,

I moved your post here. As you can see from the thread above, it’s a known issue, but we have a fix and will release it soon!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

We just made a new wip release that contains a fix for this, but we’d love if you could test it and confirm this is the case.

If you still experience issues with this release, don’t hesitate to get back to us :slight_smile:

You can find the 2.20.1-wip1 release in Manager (just remember to activate the pre-releases toggle).

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 12.52.02

3 Likes