Issue with connect Domain Server

Hi Speckle Team,

I have problem with setting Domain with Speckle Server, any recommend for me to continue this step:

Detail issue :

ERROR: The Compose file './docker-compose.yml' is invalid because:
Unsupported config option for services.speckle-server: 'healthcheck'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/speckle-server/setup.py", line 219, in <module>
    main()
  File "/opt/speckle-server/setup.py", line 168, in main
    subprocess.run(
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py", line 516, in run
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, process.args,
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['bash', '-c', 'cd "/opt/speckle-server"; docker-compose up -d']' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Any suggestion is appreciated !

1 Like

Hi @chuongmep

Thanks for reporting this. It is not a problem with your domain, that appears to be configured correctly.

It is an issue with the docker-compose file. It appears that docker compose is complaining about the healthcheck variable we recently added to the file.

Right now I am not sure if there is a version incompatibility, or there is an error in a file. I will investigate further!

1 Like

I believe it is because the minimum version for docker compose that we were specifying in our docker compose file was incorrect. We were using features that required a later minimum version (2.3) of docker compose but we were specifying a minimum version of 2.

I’ve created a Pull Request to fix this by making 3 the minimum version: fix(docker compose): set minimum compose version as '3' by iainsproat · Pull Request #1677 · specklesystems/speckle-server · GitHub

1 Like

@chuongmep - the fix is now merged, could you please try again?

Do I need to redeploy a server ? At the moment, problem still is same on my computer.

Hi @chuongmep - yes, if you haven’t had the server previously running and have no data uploaded to it, then the easiest way is to delete the existing droplet and create a new one.

1 Like

@iainsproat it’s working perfect now :wink: , Thank you for your support.

2 Likes