Is creating app like before?

Hi there,

I’m trying to update an app I created about two years ago using my personal account. I received an app ID and secret at the time, but they’re no longer available, so I’m trying to create a new app to generate new credentials.

However, I’m running into two issues:

  1. After creating the app, it doesn’t appear in my applications list.
  2. I only see a notification confirming that the app was created—no app ID or secret is displayed.

Could you please help me resolve this and access the credentials?

Thanks!

does it appear on page refresh? — or is the test entry?

It doesn’t. I think I should have had 3 application I tried to make 2 yesterday and one today.

I see them now. Thanks. Probably got it mistaken the first time I appear at the bottom.

yeah - I hve 10 pages of the things and it adds the newest to the bottom of the last page

1 Like