Introducing SpeckleMind™: AI-Driven Telepathic Design Collaboration

In our continuous effort to push the boundaries of AEC collaboration, we’re thrilled to unveil our latest breakthrough: SpeckleMind™.

This revolutionary feature taps into cutting-edge telepathic technology, enabling you to communicate design changes and project updates directly through thought.

Imagine streamlining your workflows with mere thought. Forgot to update the BIM model with your latest changes? No need to open your laptop; just think it, and SpeckleMind™ does the rest.

Collaborate on projects from anywhere, anytime - no screens required.

Key Features:

ThoughtSync Technology: Automatically syncs your design intentions with your Speckle projects.
MindMerge Conflict Resolution: Resolves design conflicts by intuitively understanding team preferences.
Telepathic Notifications: Stay updated on project changes through gentle, subconscious nudges.

As always, our commitment is to foster innovation and collaboration in the AEC industry without overpromising. So, while SpeckleMind™ might be a flight of fancy, our dedication to enhancing project collaboration with real, tangible tools is unwavering.

Thank you for your continuous support and for sharing a moment of light-heartedness with us today. Here’s to many more innovations, grounded in reality, that drive our industry forward.

13 Likes

I would be happy to donate my mind for testing as it’s just collecting dust at this point.

4 Likes

Such wow! Take my money! lol, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nice features! And implemented so quickly…
Somebody seems to already think about their future upload to my model. :smiley:

grafik

:wink:

6 Likes