How can I improve Revit and Power BI for Construction Management?

Olá" @comunidade, estou testando a incrível visualização do Speckle, com o Revit e Power BI, preciso carregar informações do projeto para mostrar os dados importantes para uma boa gestão das etapas da obra, alguma sugestão? :wink:

2 Likes

Is your work stage information property in the model elements? Are you referring to phases or another parameter?

1 Like

Olá! @jonathon, você tem razão, estou me referindo aos parâmetros do projeto.

Hey @Clebson_Vasconcelos ,

If you are looking for Project Information from Revit, you can definitely access them. Here’s how:

From your received data, you can filter the row with speckle_type containing the text “ProjectInfo”. Data column of that row will contain the project information such as Project Name, Number, Address, Latitutude, Longitude and so on.

If this is not what you are asking, could you please give more detail? Screenshots and Speckle Model URLs help us help you.

3 Likes

Olá @gokermu, você poderia demostrar com imagens este passa a passo? ainda não estou conseguindo extrair estes dados.

Hey @Clebson_Vasconcelos ,

For Revit Project Information, the “speckle_type” value will contain the text “ProjectInfo”. I applied the “Text Contains” filter to the “speckle_type” column. I have also created a screen recording for your reference. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.