Frontend not initializing "client_max_body_size" directive invalid

Hi guys,

I have an issue with my Speckle Server. I have it deployed through Docker and the frontend container is not initializing. I get the following error message:

speckle-frontend_1    | 2022/08/08 12:40:41 [emerg] 1#1: "client_max_body_size" directive invalid value in /etc/nginx/conf.d/nginx.conf:113
speckle-frontend_1    | nginx: [emerg] "client_max_body_size" directive invalid value in /etc/nginx/conf.d/nginx.conf:113

I’ve seen this post but passing the environment FILE_SIZE_LIMIT_MB variable didn’t do the trick.

Could you help here?

Hey @vwb

Could you share your compose file, that could be the quickest way to get you back on track.

The only change to this should be the limit env var.

Regards,
Gergo

Hey Gergo, thanks for the quick reply dude! The error was on my end :upside_down_face:, missed one deployment step. Now everything works! Feel free to delete this topic.

1 Like

Which step did you miss? Just for the sake of posterity and others landing here later on :slight_smile: (if it’s easy to share…)

I’m deploying it to AWS ElasticBeanstalk and it only deploy new configs if I commit them to my VCS. I missed the commit :man_cartwheeling:t3:.

5 Likes