Element Table feedback

I am new to Speckle and exploring speckle intelligence.

When I am using elements table,

  1. I could not rearrange the columns as I wish.

  2. Is there a way to include the source file name or model identifier in the elements table? I understand that typically only element-related parameters are shown, but when working with federated models that combine files from different disciplines, having the source file name in the table would make it easier to identify which model each element belongs to. It can be exported to csv file and share it with teams.

  3. In Model viewer - when we select an element - is there any way to check its properties of that element?

We have an open ticket to add this functionality. It is frequently requested - I’ll add your company to the voices in favour.

The element table should highlight the selected elements, and the properties you have chosen to display will also be highlighted.

Do you have a preference on how else you’d like to see this happen?

I will investigate this as it is not currently how the object-level data reporting is working, but we have had some work toward object graph property inheritance, but it doesn’t yet exist. I will add another feature request>

What data sources are you typically working with, and which host applications or integrations?

At present we are testing for Revit software models only.

In Major projects like Infra, we have models coming from Open Buildings/Open Roads, civil 3D and Revit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.