Community Contest: Speckle Tennis

Welcome to September @Community!
To start the month off right, we are bringing you another Community Challenge to spice things up :hot_pepper:
Speckle Tennis Is Here !! The details are still in the making but if you joined us in our last Community Standup, ya know what to expect :wink: :wink:

Register now so you don’t miss out on all the fun. The Sign Up form is open till Friday September 9th, 2022 :point_down:

7 Likes

Hello @Community !

Welcome to Speckle Tennis. :smirk::smirk:

For this Community Contest, we will form teams of two where each player will add ontop of their teammate’s geometry (Think Photoshop Battle but in 3D) in the hope that a theme/meme will emerge. The team with the most commits and creativity factor wins!

Details: Everyone from the signup list will randomly get assigned to a team of two. We will then invite each team to collaborate on a Speckle Tennis stream where you will add on top of your partner’s geometry with commits or “tennis volleys”.
Rules: You can only add to the geometry of your teammate’s commit/volley but you cannot change it.
Timeline: Speckle Tennis will run for 3 weeks from September 12- September 30
Tools: You can use any Speckle Connector of your choice.

Check out this stream for inspiration

Speckle Tennis = a 3D version of this:

7 Likes

Today is the LAST DAY to sign up for Speckle Tennis @Community ! :dash: :dash: :dash:

1 Like

Hey @Community,

We would like to thank everyone who participated in this community contest. Speckle Tennis Community Contest is officially over :mega: and we have a winner:

Team 1 :trophy:

@ibrahimsaad :1st_place_medal:

@jonathon :medal_sports:

If you give us your address, we’ll send some exciting swag your way :tada:.

Speckle’s going to be releasing more features soon and we want your feedback on what features you would like to see first. So stay tuned!

ezgif-4-fc13f50399

6 Likes

@gokermu I don’t know what to say, I thought I was pain in the back for team 1 as I wasn’t engaging :smiley:.

Kudos to @jonathon, he is the main artist behind this masterpiece. :grin:

3 Likes