Community Contest: Speckle Memes

Hey Specklers, get ready to get your meme on!

We’re announcing our first @Community Contest - a meme competition where you can flex those cultural references and score some Speckle street cred, retweets, and stickers!

1. Make a Speckle/AEC/BIM meme, throw some shade

2. Post it in this thread

3. Give the ones you like a :heart:

4. At the end of February, entries with the most likes will get retweeted from @specklesystems, and if you pm us your addy we’ll send you some congratulatory swag🔥

5 Likes

4 Likes

Back from my days as an intern @ Arup

3 Likes

7 Likes

dimitrie-30
@dimitrie

2 Likes

kind of accurate, i must say :sweat_smile: :rofl: people tell me^ I look younger than my 34 years though (i got id checked two days ago in oddbins), but totally identify with hide the pain harold.

^i flatter myself thinking that

1 Like

After a weekend of wrestling multiple Geometry APIs

posted affectionately

7 Likes

The lovely world of AEC

5 Likes

6 Likes

@clrkng wanted also to announce that we’re extending the deadline by one month. Also, the prize is one of our very formal company t-shirts:

xs-gif

5 Likes

It took some effort to gather these logos :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 17.52.49

7 Likes

Me after I see the latest Comments feature:

4 Likes

Last couple of days to submit your memes! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I had to do it.

6 Likes

Aaaand with 9 votes, we have a winner @Community ! Tweets, stickers, and tie-dye shirts for @Walid and his astute observation of our rapid growth in connector quantity, perhaps at the cost of quality :sweat_smile::vulcan_salute:

Thanks all for participating, keeping it real, and keeping us devs entertained while we squash those nasty bugs :blush:

6 Likes

Investors when they see Speckle :speckle: :

2 Likes