Cant send geometry from Rhino

I am getting an error when i try to send geometry from Rhino to speckle.xyz

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SpeckleRhino.ConnectorBindingsRhino.<SendStream>d__29.MoveNext() in C:\Users\circleci\project\ConnectorRhino\ConnectorRhino\ConnectorRhinoShared\UI\ConnectorBindingsRhino.cs:line 0
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Speckle.DesktopUI.Streams.StreamsRepository.<ConvertAndSend>d__2.MoveNext() in C:\Users\circleci\project\DesktopUI\DesktopUI\Streams\StreamsRepository.cs:line 22
1 Like

Hey @honorgorge ,

That is a very old UI. What version of Rhino connector are you using? Can you try updating your Rhino connector via Manager?

It should look like this👇:

1 Like

Ah yes i also tried to update it and got an error.
I think i must update it manually, i downloaded latest rhino connector but now i dont know what to do with these files

You need to close any application that has a Speckle connector. If Revit/Autocad ,or any of the applications we have a connector for, is open, try closing them and reinstalling the connectors.

1 Like

Okay now it perfectly works. sorry for disturbing with this small issue and thanks for the support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. Great to hear that it worked out for you. Let us know if you have any other issues. Don’t forget to check out CAD2BIM mapping tool. It’s early alpha and your feedback really helps us.
:rose:

1 Like