Better Auth Speckle

Hey @gergo and @jonathon

Just wanted to follow up on our chat about the Speckle OAuth flow. I’ve built a better-auth plugin to make the integration easier for other developers.

Since I have an opinionated favor using better-auth for my saas, I initially built this for a project of my own, but I wanted to share it with the community(open source yay!). If the Speckle team feels this would be a valuable addition to the official ecosystem to improve the developer experience, I’m completely open to transferring it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this here. It’s great to see more community-built packages tackling the OAuth flow and making life easier for developers integrating Speckle. :cool_spockle:

We’ll actually look at adding a section in our developer documentation to point to useful Speckle-related repos like this. Even if it sits outside the core SDKs, having open-source examples out there is hugely valuable for others to learn from and build on.

We appreciate you making it public and bringing it to the community. :clap: :folded_hands:

1 Like