August’24 Community StandUp! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Hey @Community,

Join us at the next Community standup for a review of Speckle Automate. We know it’s been a while since our last session – we’ve been busy with so many exciting activities, from attending events and building new products to participating in hackathons and launching new initiatives!

@chuck and @jonathon will discuss insights from our closed beta, updates, and plans for the future. We’ll also answer your questions and offer tips on getting the most out of Speckle Automate.

We look forward to a lively session and can’t wait to see you there!

:hourglass_flowing_sand: When? Aug 21st 2-3pm GMT

:pushpin: Where? Google Meet

Signup Form

See you soon! :partying_face:
Jonathon

13 Likes

See you there folks! :fire:

5 Likes

Great to have a community standup again, and great topic. Looking forward!

Would it be possible to share a calendar event or get a confirmation email after signing up with a calendar event?

2 Likes

I need more :speckle: in my life

5 Likes

Hey @Community,

There are less than 24 hours to go! Join us at the Community Standup tomorrow for an in-depth look at Speckle Automate.

@chuck and I will cover insights from our closed beta, the latest updates, and future plans. We’ll also be answering your questions and sharing tips to help you get the most out of Speckle Automate.

Four demos, one community contribution, several flights of fancy, and an invitation to tell us how you’d do it better.

We’re excited for a lively session—don’t miss out!

:mantelpiece_clock: When? 21st Aug, 2-3pm GMT
:round_pushpin: Where? Google Meet

Sign Up Above :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

See you soon! :tada:
Jonathon

5 Likes

it should be in your calendar :wink: we’ll send a reminder tomorrow as well!

May I please ask if there is going to be a recording of this session?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Speckle Community Standups - Youtube

All our community standups end up in the open!

3 Likes

Thanks all, that was a lot of fun! My first Community StandUp in blue (:

Please book some time if you want to talk about automate:

https://calendar.app.google/b13mtyxYxBMNztxG7

I’ll also be reaching out to everyone that floated their ideas and questions in the chat. Let’s make this real. :blue_square::blue_heart::blue_square:

6 Likes

The recording is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0PC5HG4BQk

3 Likes

Sadly Google meet didnt play ball and all of @chuck’s speculative future glory was lost, so we are resharing the slidedeck here.

1 Like

2 Likes