Archicad Windows missing in Grasshopper

Hi again @gokermu
Thanks for solution, i could get it perfect in rhino but still isee when i want to import directly to grasshoper the model misses the windows. Any tricks for retrieveing the windows in the model?

Regards
Niloo

Did you have the windows in the speckle commit itself?

Hey there! From what I recall, windows are part of the wall element. You might want to check if walls have an “elements” attribute. If it’s there, it probably contains a list of objects like doors and windows. You can access them from there.

Just a heads up, we’ve made some changes in the Next-Gen connectors. They’re no longer part of the wall element. Once we have a next-gen Archicad connector, it will work the same way.

yes i have the windows in speckle itself. And in rhino it gets imported as mentioned as a part of the walls. But when i want to have it directly in grasshopper from Speckle, i cant see any windows in grasshopper with importing the walls.

That looks great if we can get the windows as well. I will check and be updated about the new Archicad connector release. Thank you very much.

Do you mean i check the attributes in grasshopper or in Speckle one?

1 Like

Basically both. The structure of Speckle data and what’s inside Grasshopper is same.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I just encountered some issue now, the send component gets deleted each tim i open the gh definition. I have to add the send component manual. Is there any tips for that?

That would be a separate issue. Let’s solve this one first. Can you please share a sample model URL so we can try to show you how to access the Windows and Doors hosted on a Wall?

This is just a simple model i tried to do some tests on.
main - Speckle test | Speckle

Hi, just wanted to have a reminder if there is any news about the windows in grasshopper? :slight_smile: