ArchiCAD connectors

Hello everyone,
I am new to Speckle and looking forward to use it.

Are there any plans to create ArchiCAD connectors? It would be great as it would open up workflows between Revit - ArchiCAD project teams and workflows between ArchiCAD - Rhino - Grasshopper.

Thanks in advance,
Arlind

2 Likes

Hey @Arlind-arch!

Welcome to the community! If you haven’t already, feel free to Introduce yourself 🙆

Currently, it is not on our roadmap to develop an Archicad Connector, but it’s something we’ll gradually get to at some point, though I’m afraid I can’t give you an ETA at the moment.

None of us are Archicad users and, as far as I know, we don’t have experience with their SDK either, so it may take a while. We’d be happy to support any community efforts on making this happen though :smile:

1 Like

I support this petition! Archicad needs to be part of the speckle community! So many projects can benefit from it!

4 Likes

Welcome @j.beneitez !

We most definitely agree and have added ArchiCAD and SketchUp to our road map, currently, the only blocker from our side is the lack of experience/skills developing for these software, but hopefully we’ll get someone on board that can help, or others (Graphisoft included) to contribute!

2 Likes

This is great! Do you have any connection in Graphisoft already?

I’ve just pinged one of my connections!
Would definitely appreciate an intro to someone else over there who could help with this :slight_smile: , you can use: matteo at speckle.systems :incoming_envelope:

Great thanks! I’m asking to the people I know at Graphisoft, who would be the best person to talk to!

3 Likes