furtonb
(Balázs Fürtön)
16 October 2025 14:52
1
Hi,
I’m in the process of starting a new project and migrating some older ones to Archicad 29 , and I downloaded the latest connector installer from here .
(3.0.6 according to the installer: speckle.archicad.installer-3.0.6.exe)
I did not find the Speckle palette in Archicad 29, and after reading the documentation ( ), I realised you only list 27-28 being compatible:
Do you have an estimate on when will the AC29 compatible v3 connector be available?
Related question: will v3 be available on macOS too at some point?
I did not find recent information on this.
Thanks!
Hey @furtonb
We’ll review the changes in the Archicad 29 API next week. If the differences from version 28 are minor, we’ll add support for 29 within the next two weeks. Otherwise, we’ll postpone it until December.
If you need Mac support for the Archicad connector, please let us know on this forum:
https://speckle.community/t/mac-support-for-next-gen-connectors-demand/17271
Dávid
1 Like
furtonb
(Balázs Fürtön)
13 November 2025 10:11
3
Hi @David_Kekesi , I suspect this was pushed to December?
Hey @furtonb
Yes, it has been postponed.
Hey @furtonb
The Speckle Archicad connector for AC29 has been released.
3 Likes
system
(system)
Closed
14 April 2026 14:52
6
This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.