A Toast to 2023: Celebrating Our Journey & Peeking into 2024
Hey @Community ,
As 2023 draws to a close, we want to take a moment to reflect on our shared journey and express our immense gratitude for your unwavering support and enthusiasm. This year, we’ve pushed the boundaries of collaboration and innovation in the AEC industry together.
A Time to Recharge: Many of our team will take a well-deserved break to recharge and return in the New Year with renewed energy. However, fear not! A few of us, unable to resist the allure of Speckle and our commitment to supporting our community of AEC hackers, will be watching the forum. Your questions and discussions won’t go unnoticed!
Exciting Horizons for 2024: As we bid farewell to 2023, let’s also look forward with excitement to what 2024 holds for Speckle:
- Frontend 2 Continuous Improvement: Enhancing user experience with intuitive and robust updates.
- Embedded Viewer 2: A new level of flexible 3d viewer implementation for your projects.
- DUI3 - Our Next Generation of Desktop Connector Interfaces: Streamlining your workflows with cutting-edge technology in all our desktop applications, emphasising many of the same things as FE2.
- Batch Uploader: Making data handling more efficient and user-friendly.
- More BIM Mapping Tools: Expanding our capabilities to cater to the intricate needs of BIM professionals.
- Continued Support for Existing Connectors: Ensuring reliability and consistency in your current operations and workflows.
- Exciting News on Vendor Support: Expanding our horizons for new connectivity options.
And, a cherry on top:
- Speckle Automate Beta Programme: Get ready to experience automation like never before! Registrations of interest are still open → Join Speckle Automate's Beta Programme
Our Commitment Remains Strong: As we step into the new year, our commitment to innovation, collaboration, and community support remains unwavering. We are excited to continue this journey with you, fostering a space where ideas flourish and transform the AEC industry.
Thank you for being a part of our Speckle family. Here’s to a restful transition to the new year and a groundbreaking new year!
Cheers to innovation and collaboration