Webhook for local testing (v3)

Hi, I am working on a feature that utilizing web hook from Speckle to do something as below:

  1. User triggers an event
  2. Webhook fired
  3. Script is triggered by webhook
  4. Script parses the event data
  5. Script makes a speckle server query
  6. Script processes Speckle data

I just set up a simple POST endpoint in my local machine just to observed how the Speckle webhook works. But the notification on Speckle server is showing “Calling webhook was unsuccessful”.

I tested with curl in my local and the endpoint seems to be working.

image

Did I miss anything? and even further when I deployed my web app my understanding is I just simply change the destination URL in Speckle webhook right?

Found old topic but not sure if it is applicable in my situation.

Webhooks local testing - Speckle Help / Help (Legacy V2) - Speckle Community

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.