Visualisation ERROR in the NEW WEB SPECKLE APP

Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer raw data from my Rhino/Grasshopper model, which is uploaded to Speckle, into a Power BI file. The 3D model is only visible on the traditional Speckle.xyz platform and not on the new Web app. The data is then transmitted to Power BI without any issues, but when I use the Speckle Power BI viewer, the screens that are supposed to display the model are empty.

Hey @Giacomo_DB is there any chance you could make the project public so we can take a look? Currently we don’t have the access to open them

Edit:

This might happen because of viewer api changes on our end. There seem to be a lot of invalid parent node errors:

@alex is on holiday right now, but he will probably take a look once he’s back next week if i’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Hi Fabian, thank you for the quick answer. Unfortunately, I am unable to make the model public for privacy reasons. However, I wanted to ask where I can view the errors you showed before and how I can understand what they refer to, so I can try to resolve them. Actually I am new to Speckle and still lack some experience

Hey @Giacomo_DB, just briefly diving in: we’ve managed to reproduce outside your model. We’ll try to prioritise looking into this as soon as possible (we need alex back from holiday to give you a more accurate estimate).

2 Likes

Hi @Giacomo_DB

We’ve managed to reproduce your issue with some test streams and indeed there was a viewer library problem when display values were set to Breps (or any other non-directly displayable object). The issue proves to be fixed on our test streams and hopefully on yours as well.

Let us know if you need more help

Cheers