Trimmed surfaces become invalid Breps upon grasshopper send / recieve

Hi Alan, apologies if this is should be in a different thread - but I just thought I’d ask as I’m totally new to this and maybe its me doing something (or not) that’s pretty straight forward… I tried to enable a webhook on this stream but can’t get it send even though the triggers should have fired it - is there a simple reason for this?!

1 Like

Hey @mattm!

Sorry I missed your last message! Usually we do beta releases at the end of every sprint, which is every 2 weeks. We’re in the middle of one so, sometime next week/beguinning of the following week, depending on how things go with the features we’ve planned to include.

As for your webhooks question, i opened a new thread for it here: Webhook is not being called

Hi Alan, just wondered if there’s a beta release yet that addresses this issue we were having? many thanks

I had this problem too. Somehow, arcs/circles surfaces (i haven’t test all) from rhino scheme method weren’t able to model rvt floors.

Later, i had to rebuild the curves in straight segments to help speckle model rvt floors.

1 Like

Hi @Johan_Navarro_MA ,

This is a limitation on Revit’s end actually. Revit can’t create single closed splines. So you have to split these into two parts and send again. Take a look at the topic below👇:

Though maybe we can do some magic for circles because they should go pretty straightforward @AlanRynne

1 Like