SpeckleCore.SpeckleInitializer.Initialize() Error

I upgraded my C# console app from .Net 4.6.1 to 4.7.2. I added SpeckleStructuralClasses to my project that needs a min of .Net 4.7.1

SpeckleCore.SpeckleInitializer.Initialize() gives me the following error after I upgraded

ystem.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException
HResult=0x80131602
Message=Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
Source=mscorlib
StackTrace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() in f:\dd\ndp\clr\src\BCL\system\reflection\assembly.cs:line 810
at SpeckleCore.SpeckleInitializer.FindDerivedTypes(Assembly assembly, Type baseType)
at SpeckleCore.SpeckleInitializer.Initialize(String pathToKits)
at MongoDBSpeckleTest.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\jaco.kemp\source\repos\MongoDBSpeckleTest\MongoDBSpeckleTest\Program.cs:line 18

Update: I updated all the Nuget packages and the received this error

System.MissingMethodException
HResult=0x80131513
Message=Method not found: ‘Void SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.Object)’.
Source=SpeckleCore
StackTrace:
at SpeckleCore.LocalContext.Init()
at MongoDBSpeckleTest.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\jaco.kemp\source\repos\MongoDBSpeckleTest\MongoDBSpeckleTest\Program.cs:line 18

I assume the latest SpeckleCore is not compatible with .Net 4.7.2?

Hi! Seems like there’s some possible incompatibilities around .net versions. Alternatively, something wired sneaked in the kits directory (had this when copylocal in visual studio flickers) - could you send us a screenshot of it?

Another shout: if you drill in the exception, could we see which type/assembly it borks on?

After I updated all the Nuget packages SQLite the Initialize is throwing a SQLite error.
System.MissingMethodException
HResult=0x80131513
Message=Method not found: ‘Void SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(System.String, Boolean, System.Object)’.
Source=SpeckleCore
StackTrace:
at SpeckleCore.LocalContext.Init()

Hi @JacoKemp,

To me it doesn’t seem to be an issue with .NET Framework (other kits use .net framework 4.7 just fine), but rather there seem to be some missing types. Are you using the latest release of SpeckleStructural? That’s been updated recently to fix as issue with externally defined types. Cc @nicburgers

Also, just to check, which version of SpeckleCore are you using (latest is 1.8.3)? Are you using the .NET Framework 4.5 release or the .NET Standard 2.0 one?