Speckle connector not showing up in archicad toolbar "interoperability"

Hey! I have Archicad version 27 and installed the newest archicad connector over my speckle manager but when I open the archicad 27 interoperability tab there is nothing with speckle showing up. how can I make the speckle add-on show in archicad? thanks:)

Hey @Cheryne_Alisha ,

We added Archicad 27 support in 2.18.0-rc (Release Candidate). We will publish the stable release next week. You can access it from Manager. (Make sure you enable Show pre-releases option)

Hello There,

I have a similar problem. I installed the version 2.18.0-rc of the Archicad connector. I can find the Speckle connection under File > Interoperability > Speckle. But when I click on it, no dialogue opens. There is no window, palette or tab in Archicad for Speckle/

I try this in Archicad 27 and 26 and result is the same. Any possible help?

Thank you in advance Speckle team

2 Likes

Hey @Efontan ,

It seems i’ve missed your post. This doesn’t sound right. Are you still experiencing this?

Hi @gokermu , thank you for reaching out.

It is quite random. It seems for now that the Speckle panel appears when accessing it from Archicad. Although, if is closed, it cannot be opened again. If the panel is closed then cannot be reopened. It seems that Archicad needs to be restarted and tehn the panel is accessible again.
But this is the latest status so far

1 Like

This happens only on Mac and it won’t be an issue anymore with the new version of our connector :wink:.