Speckle Archicad not installing

if you are using the old manager, then go to settings and enable Show pre-release connectors.

in the case of new manager, it should be under Versions.

Hi @teocomi , @gokermu ,

Good news. it works just fine! :tada:
I can see the window popping up, and the console window shows no error. I even tried to push some zones to Grasshopper, and it seems to work fine. Thank you for your effort to solve this problem. :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, now it works and I have been able to send zones and walls.

1 Like

Hello everyone, the connector already works in archicad 26? I have installed version 2.8.0 alpha 2 but I see that it is installed in the path of archicad 25.
I only have Archicad 26 installed on my pc.

Cheers

Yeah, we don’t support Archicad 26 yet (resources :crying_cat_face:) but i believe you can copy it from 25 to 26’s directory and it might work.

1 Like

Thank you @gokermu very much for your quick response, I have tried what you mention but it doesn’t work, in the Add-on manager window, it says “the file is an outdated add-on that can’t be used with this archicad version”.

1 Like

I see🤔. As I said we have currently paused our Archicad development because we don’t have enough resources (If you knwo any Archicad developers👨‍💻, send them our way). But hopefully we’ll be able to resume it soon and give you a more stable connector.

1 Like

I have a developer here in Australia who wants to develop for Archicad. Who does he contact to help?