Sketchup connector synchronization does not detect new project/stream

• Objective: Receive geometry and data in Sketchup

• Issue: If you suspect a bug, describe what you expect to happen. Explain what is happening or failing to happen. If you instead need a guiding hand, where are you stuck?

• Example: Hello, I have a problem with the Sketckup plugin, I exported a model from revit to Speckle and when trying to import it into Sketckup the stream/project does not appear (the project is configured as private and enabled for sharing), the other thing is that it does not appear It allows you to close the session in Sketckup to re-enter and stop the refresh because only my photo/avatar appears. I imported into Autocad without problems or delays, the only thing I couldn’t do was with Sketckup. Please can you help me solve this problem?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-16 113907

ID 4987ca82d1

ESP:

• Objetivo: Recibir geometría y datos en Sketchup

• Problema: si sospecha que hay un error, describa lo que espera que suceda. Explique lo que está sucediendo o lo que no sucede. Si, en cambio, necesitas una mano que te guíe, ¿dónde estás atrapado?

• Ejemplo: Hola, tengo un problema con el complemento Sketckup, exporté un modelo de revit a Speckle y al intentar importarlo a Sketckup no aparece el flujo/proyecto (el proyecto está configurado como privado y habilitado para compartir), lo otro es que no aparece Te permite cerrar la sesión en Sketckup para volver a entrar y detener el refresco porque solo aparece mi foto/avatar. Importé a Autocad sin problemas ni demoras, lo único que no pude hacer fue con Sketckup. Por favor, ¿pueden ayudarme a resolver este problema?

Saludos, y gracias de antemano.

4987ca82d1

• Registros:

This was resolved by updating to version 2.18.0 of the SketchUp plugin, ty

2 Likes

Great to hear your problem is solved @Alvaro_Suarez ! Let us know if you face any other issues with Revit to SketchUp workflow.

1 Like