Rhino Connector Install

Can anyone help me diagnose what’s up with my connector install for Rhino? I’m getting this error:

Failed to init speckle logger: Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘Sentry.Internal.Http.CachingTransport’ from assembly ‘Sentry, Version=3.33.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=fba2ec45388e2af0’ does not have an implementation.

Hey @Anthony_Samaha ,

Welcome to these parts! This is most likely due to a conflict with another Rhino or Grasshopper plugin.
You should try disabling other plugins until you find the responsible one.

To make your search faster, try looking inside the folders using a DLL named Sentry.dll and excluding those first.

Please let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi thanks for replying! The only Sentry.dll of note in any of my files are in Speckle, Windows SDK, and Visual Studio (both installed using Unity).

I’d be trying to develop within Unity and Rhino, so I’m not sure I can disable anything. Is this an issue because at some time I had both the Rhino and Grasshopper plugins installed at the same time and they’re conflicting somehow? If so, do I have to do anything specific for a clean uninstall (uninstalling in the manager isn’t changing anything)?

EDIT: Update! Disabling all plugins, loading the first-time run for speckle, then re-enabling everything worked

3 Likes