Revit level missing

Hi! When I receive a commit from Speckle in Python or Grasshopper, I don’t see Revit Levels there. I can see Grids. Is there any special way to obtain Levels too?

1 Like

Hi @artur_tomczak!

not sure you’re looking in the right place, level’s are a child element of each Revit element (i.e. a RevitWall will have a level prop), but there is no flat list of levels in the commit object if that is what you were looking for.

1 Like

Yes, I was looking for a list of levels incl. those that don’t have associated elements. I thought that Speckle at least used to send levels as separate elements but only found this screenshot on the forum:
Zrzut ekranu 2022-11-05 212913
So if I can live without those obsolete levels, the best way to get a list of elements is to parse all received objects, retrieve their levels and then make a set of unique levels found?

1 Like

When I export that to Speckle I only get Level 1, since Level 2 is not assigned to any element. Is there a way to export such levels too?

1 Like

Hey @artur_tomczak ,

Yes there is. If you want to export Levels, select Project Information from the dropdown menu on Send.

Revit_6jl7cAilwi

1 Like