Revit Connector 2.16RC unable to connect to accounts or streams

Hi there,

Maybe is an user error but it seems I can’t see the streams from the Revit Connector 2.16.0-rc

I noticed speckle in the web is still at 2.15.1, should that be the issue?

If I try create a new stream from Revit the below shows up

While the server stable release version and the connectors stable release versions are broadly in numerical alignment this would not be a cause of the issue you are seeing.

Can you try the refresh accounts option?

Where can I find this option? I don’t seem to have it in the connector.

I do have a refresh connector and account in the manager, but that didn’t resolve the issue.

curious, the connector isnt reading your accounts at all - if you remove the account from manager and restart revit, le me know what happens

All done still won’t go.

Trying to login from connector

Can log in from the manager but get

Suffice to say, I’m not able to replicate this, but I’m trying to resolve this issue for you.

1 Like

Hi Jonathon, I also tried the later revisions RC3 and 2.17.0-wip2. Still no luck, with a slightly different message, reporting I am not connected.

Everything here suggests a Network issue. Are you using a private machine, company policy machine, VPN, corporate network, or Connector installed for single users or all users?

Can you try and connect using a different network or mobile tethering?

The indications are entirely connectivity-related.

Are you able to access http://speckle.xyz from the same computer?

Does the Manager have accounts listed in it? Is the blog feed visible in Manager?

1 Like

Hi, it appears something in my corporate network was blocking it. Without any changes(that I am aware of) it now works fine again, on version V2.16.3

Regards,

2 Likes

hijacking this thread as i got the same error.
grafik
Revit 203221 v2.17.0
reoloading doesnt help and I can access the website from the same system.