Request to add quantity

Hi! I am very glad to use Speckle! But I would like to see more convenient features. For example, there is not enough counting of the number of selected objects. Although there are counters in folders in the scene list - special thanks for that! I am attaching a screenshot of what I would like to see. When selecting objects using shift, y

ou can add displays of the number of selected objects.

Hi @hanter282. Thanks for the suggestion! It’s on the roadmap to improve the selection info panel so we’ll add this to the mix of ideas. I’m curious why it would be helpful for you to know from this panel how many objects are selected?

1 Like

Great! It’s convenient. When many objects are selected, summing up the number is very convenient. In my workflow, I use a script to write their lengths in the name of objects. And then I can select the necessary objects using shift and I will have a list in which the number of selected objects will be additionally displayed. Now I need to count in my head. Yes, you have a folder summarization function, but it is not convenient in all cases. For example, in Blender, when selecting several objects, the number of selected objects is displayed. Thanks!