Receiving in Tekla

Receiving from any app in Tekla (except Tekla) creates only a Speckle component and nothing else.

Tekla->Speckle->Tekla works fine, but App(IFC, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, CivilD)->Speckle->Tekla doesn’t:

1 Like

Hi @Maks_T ,

Can you share an example commit so we can further investigate it in our end? If you don’t want to publish it here, you can add father of Tekla connector @Reynold_Chan as collaborator.

Thanks for testing Tekla connector. Keep these coming🚀!

1 Like

Hi @gokermu!

So, I am trying to recieve from AutoCAD, Civil3D, Grasshopper, Revit, Rhino, IFC and Tekla. Nothing happens if recive from any app, Tekla connector says “recceived in TeklaStructures2021 just now”. Only receiving from Tekla (Tekla->Speckle->Tekla) is working.

Link to the stream: Speckle

Hi @Maks_T ,

If you have a mesh object we can recieve a default mesh right now through the advanced settings.

This should help with receiving from other applications like Rhino, Revit + IFC that has display meshes.

The native conversion to elements are still being worked on :slight_smile:

Thanks for testing and sharing the stream.

Cheers,
Reynold

1 Like

Looks like direct Mesh helps with Tekla->Speckle->Revit, but doesn’t help with Revit->Speckle->Tekla

Will look into what’s the problem more here. I’ve tested Revit and it works for me. I’m assuming it’s the stream ~ From Revit ?

1 Like

TeklaStructures_hTr94jNJGz

2 Likes

Got it ! thanks , I figured out the problem for the other streams. Will push out a fix asap.

2 Likes