PowerBI stuck in the Log in Screen

When I connect to my server, the login screen is stuck like in the screenshot. What should I do to skip this screen there is no button to give access

Hey @Orhan welcome to our community!

I’m not an expert but this could be a bug in the new version of our web app, could you try using a URL to the same model but taking it from our old web app: https://speckle.xyz/ ?

Please note that there a few things are called differently there, we’re still completing the transition.

Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Merhaba @Orhan ,

Sorry to hear you are having problems logging in. Just to better understand where the problem is occurring,

• Can you try changing Power BI’s language to English and see if it helps. If it works, this indicates some localization issues with our connector.
  • Also, we have seen some problems users reported that disappeared once they updated their Power BI. Can you also make sure if you are on the latest build of Power BI?
2 Likes

Change the language or old server it works window closed but again I get this error.

1 Like

This is a first. Can you share the Speckle Model URL with us? I’d like to try to reproduce the issue.

1 Like