No updating parameters from Excel to Revit

Hello,
I’m trying to import a dataset from Excel to Revit. When I send the schedule from Revit to Excel everything works as in Speckle’s tutorial but from Excel to Revit I can’t receive the data updated. I’m using shared parameters, but it doesn’t seem to work. In my laptop Revit 2024 is installed.

Thank you
Davide

1 Like

Hey @Davides ,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to Introduce yourself :person_gesturing_ok: to the community if you want to! :grinning:

Are you attempting to modify Material parameters? Unfortunately, Material parameters are not currently supported. If this isn’t what you’re trying to do, could you provide more information? Screenshots and gifs can be helpful.

No, I’m not attempting to modify Material parameters but I’m trying to edit a Shared parameter as comment or description. I create a Generic Model Schedule in Revit (as you can see attached) and I want to complete the last column in Excel but when I send data and I Receive them in Revit I don’t see anything values changed. I followed the steps of this tutorial, but it didn’t work:

Revit to Excel (and back!) - Parameter Updater (youtube.com)

Can you help me?

Thanks

Davide

1 Like

Do you have any advice to solve the problem? @gokermu

Thank you

Davide